01-02-2006:

Tonight I finished the Horizontal Stabilizer.

First I decided to do both half's together so I built a second set of stands. All the nose ribs were riveted in and then the main ribs which do not line up with a nose rib were riveted on.

Here is a second look at the set before putting together.

And whamo bamo internet magic and its done!

Here is a shot of me with my first finished part.

The obligatory down the hole shot.

And one last look for good measure.

I'm very happy I got this done tonight, but I would have liked to get it done last year. This week I need to build a spot for the finished stuff and rivet the vertical stabilizer together.

Type at ya next time.

Previous Home Next